DMPS invites application from experienced/trained graduates/post-graduates from recognized universities. Candidate can apply online and offline as per the satisfaction of the eligibility criterion described below:
Essential Requirement (Age limit for PRT – 35 yrs & TGT/PGT – 40 yrs)
- PRT-Graduate/Post Graduate, B.Ed. & 3-4 yrs of teaching Experience with Reputed School.
- TGT-Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant Subject, B.Ed. & 4-5 yrs of Teaching experience with reputed Schools.
- PGT-Post Graduate in relevant Subject, B.Ed. & 4-5 yrs of Teaching experience with reputed Schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Intercultural sensitivity.
- Ability to stimulate analytical and rational thinking in young minds.
- Computer proficiency in smart teaching methods.
- It is desirable that the candidate should be motivated and dedicated as an educator. He/She must be able to identify, choose and implement different teaching methods and techniques for all students using the media equipment to complement the curriculum. It will be the duty of the teacher to promote a positive environment for students as well as to establish and maintain good relationships between the school staff, students and their parents. He/She is required to act as a tutor to examine and give students constructive feedback about their academic activity and offer them moral support.
Kindly share your resume with latest photograph on email@example.com
or Apply Online and Download Vacancy form here https://forms.edunexttechnologies.com/studio/forms/dmps/recruitment/index.php