Safety & Security
- The campus is patrolled by guards round the clock
- Every individual including the staff has to go through a Standard Security Check Procedure while entering or exiting through the Main Gate.
- For safety, security and discipline, a security guard and watchmen do their duty inside the Hostel, sufficient guards remain vigilant outside the school throughout the day and night.
- A qualified nurse supervises infirmary round the clock.
- Parent must provide full and correct information of the child in the admission form.
- Parent who hides facts about a childs infirmity will do so at their own risk.
- No child is permitted to keep any medicine with him/her.
- If a child is under treatment the medicine and the prescription must be handed over to the class teacher.
Information to Parents about a childs health
Children must be treated for worms, lice and have a dental, eye & medical check up before they return to school at the end of every vacation.