Payment of Fees
Rules for payment of school fee
School Fee is deposited on quarterly basis in the month of April, July, October & January by the end of the first month of the quarter without late fee through Cheque/Draft at school office or to the class teacher.
Fine for late payment of Fee
- 100/- From 1st of the second month of quarter till 20th of second month of quarter.
- 200/- From 21st of second month of quarter till 10th of third month of quarter.
- 500/- From 11th of third month of quarter till the last date of quarter.
- The name of the student will be struck off the roll if the fee is not paid by the end of the quarter and a sum of 1500/- willl be charged as the re-admission fee.
- Fee for the last quarter must positively be paid by 20th February, otherwise the student will not be allowed to appear in the annual examination.
- After 20th February school fee/dues will be accepted only in CASH/DRAFT (Payable at Delhi/Ghaziabad) along with a fine of 500/. Cheques will not be accepted. Cash to be deposited in the Bank.
- One months notice in writing or in lieu of that one months transport fee is to be paid for leaving the school transport.
- Class XII students are not allowed to leave the school transport in the last quarter of the academic session.
- In case of the loss of I-Card or Report-Card 100 will be charged to get the duplicate issued.